2012 Planning workshop area plan presentation
In February, seniors from the ENSP Planning program presented the first of a two-part series on the Sonoma County-Charles Schulz Airport. The Existing Conditions Report was presented to the public at the Sonoma County Water Agency.
Now, the senior class is preparing to unveil the culmination of their project with the Sonoma County Airport and Environs Area Plan.
The program is open and welcome to everyone, though it will be of particular interest if you live near the airport. Areas of discussion include transportation, economic development, urban design, the environment and, of course, the airport itself.
Refreshments and drinks will be served, but you need to bring questions. The presentation will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 3 at the Sonoma County Water Agency on 404 Aviation Blvd., Santa Rosa - across the street from the Airport Cinemas.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Sonoma State Star News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST SONOMA STATE STAR NEWS
RECENT SONOMA STATE STAR CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?